Step 1: Create Your ApplyWeb Account
- An ApplyWeb account is required to access the Rackham application.
- If you already have an ApplyWeb account please continue to Step 2.
- Directions and related information for creating an ApplyWeb account.
- Enter your full legal name as it appears on your passport. This is the name that will appear on all University documents.
Step 2: Apply
- If you are applying for readmission, change of status, dual degree, or summer guest please determine the appropriate application to submit.
- Your application fee may only be paid by credit card and is non-refundable. Learn more about application fees, waivers, and grants.
- After clicking the green Start Your Application button you will be asked to enter the user name and password you received after creating your ApplyWeb account.
- While you are working on your application you may review your application information and manage the status of your recommendations.
- If you will be submitting multiple applicatione please read How to Submit Multiple Applications.
Rackham Unclassified or Departmental NCFD
- Before starting your application read the Non-Candidate for Degree Application Instructions.
Step 3: After You Apply
- After you have submitted your application you may review your application information and manage the status of your recommendations.
- In approximately 5 business days, an e-mail will be sent to you by the Rackham Graduate School acknowledging our receipt of your application and instructions for checking the status of your application.
- Please wait 5 business days after submitting your application to view your application status. Use Wolverine Accessto verify the receipt of your application materials, including transcripts and academic records.