The Rackham Graduate School and the graduate program work as a team to manage the application review process. As an applicant you will be interacting with both offices.
The graduate program will make a decision on your application and notify both you and Rackham. If you are recommended for admission, Rackham will confirm that you meet the minimum admission requirements and finalize the offer. Review the Admission and Matriculation Policy for eligibility. Applicants are not admitted until they receive an e-mail from Rackham with the offer of admission.
If you have questions, see how to get the information you need.
Prepare Your Application
- Minimum Requirements to Apply
- Application Fee and Payment
- Statements and Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
- Instructions for Applicants Who Are Undocumented or DACAmented
- Resources for Prospective Graduate Students with Disabilities
- Changing Personal Information
- How to Submit More Than One Application
Complete Your Application
If you have questions or get stuck along the way you can get help while applying.
After Your Admission Offer
Once you receive notification of admission from the Rackham Graduate School, you will be directed to the Web Application Status page to state your intention to enroll.
Last updated: July 16, 2018 - 12:35pm