Rackham Graduate Program Application
Step 1: Create Your ApplyWeb Account
- An ApplyWeb account is required to access the Rackham application.
- If you already have an ApplyWeb account please continue to Step 2.
- Directions and related information for creating an ApplyWeb account.
- Enter your full legal name as it appears on your passport. This is the name that will appear on all University documents.
Step 2: Apply
- If you are applying for readmission, change of status, dual degree, or summer guest please determine the appropriate application to submit.
- Your application fee may only be paid by credit card and is non-refundable. Learn more about application fees, waivers, and grants.
- After clicking the green Start Your Application button you will be asked to enter the user name and password you received after creating your ApplyWeb account.
- While you are working on your application you may review your application information and manage the status of your recommendations.
- If you will be submitting multiple applicatione please read How to Submit Multiple Applications.
Step 3: After You Apply
- After you have submitted your application you may review your application information and manage the status of your recommendations.
- Please wait 10 business days after submitting your application to view your application status. Use your Wolverine Access account to verify the receipt of your application materials, including transcripts and academic records
More to say? Give us your feedback!