Skip to:


Rackham Graduate School will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22. We will return at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 27. During the holiday, there will be no processing of application materials and no updates to your Wolverine Access account. After we reopen, there will be a delay in processing application materials. Thank you for your patience as we process the high volume of materials.

Academic Records and Dissertations Forms

Academic Records Tip Sheets and Handouts

Academic Records Forms

Dissertation Forms

Diploma and Transcript Requests

Contact the Office of the Registrar to request a replacement diploma or official copy of your transcript.

If you have trouble using these PDFs, here are some suggestions.