Completing Letters of Recommendation Online Through ApplyWeb
- Enter the following information for each of your recommenders: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, institution or employer, and title.
- It is extremely important to enter your recommenders' e-mail addresses correctly so they receive the automated e-mail instructing them how to proceed with their recommendation through the online process.
- Mark the waiver statement for each recommender you enter. If you do not check the waiver statement, many recommenders will not complete the recommendation process for you.
- If recommenders experience technical difficulties, they should contact our online application vendor by clicking on the link given in the e-mail they received about the online the recommendation process or by clicking on the Help link at the top right of the first page in their Letters of Recommendation account page.
- After your recommender submits the online recommendation, the recommendation will become part of your application.
- You may track the status of the online recommendations submitted through your Apply Web Activity Log page or in your Wolverine Access Friend Account after your application is submitted to the Rackham Graduate School..
- For more information on submitting letters of recommendation please see Required Documents: Letters of Recommendation.