Postdoctoral fellows at the University of Michigan form a vital part of our intellectual and research strength. We welcome you as colleagues and offer the resources of the University as you build your career.
This handbook includes information on health benefits, housing, childcare and campus resources.
The monthly orientation sessions include information about the role of postdoctoral fellows, working with your P.I./supervisor, campus resources, benefits and vacation, and membership in the U-M Postdoc Association.
- School, College, and Unit Contacts for Questions and Concerns
- U-M Postdoctoral Association (UMPDA)
- U-M Medical School’s Office of Postdoctoral Studies
- Michigan Postdoctoral Association of the College of Engineering (M-PACE) Advisory Group
- College of Engineering Postdoc Office
- Information for LSA Postdocs
- Information for Life Sciences Institute Postdocs
Career Development and Training
- Postdoctoral Opportunities
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (CRLT)
- Preparing Future Faculty (PFF)
- Postdoctoral Short-Course on College Teaching in Science and Engineering
- Diversifying Professoriate Opportunities
- California Alliance Research Exchange Program
- Big Ten Academic Alliance Professorial Advancement Initiative (U-M postdoctoral fellows should send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Policies and Guidelines
Last updated: April 3, 2018 - 2:20pm