The Rackham Human Resources office seeks to provide support, leadership, and resources to recruit, retain, and develop an excellent and diverse staff, which includes regular, student, and temporary appointments. We act as the liaison to U-M Staff Human Resources and U-M Academic Human Resources.
Who We Are
- Tom Mull, Human Resources Administrator
- Kathleen Ransom, Human Resources Assistant
Rackham’s Commitment to Diversity
Rackham values the diversity of its staff. We share the values of University Human Resources and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Employment at Rackham
Visit the following websites and search for “Rackham”:
- For full, part time, seasonal, graduate student staff assistant (GSSA), and temporary positions: Careers at U-M
- For temporary jobs: U-M Temporary Staffing Services
- For work study and non-work study student jobs: U-M Student Employment Office
0510 Rackham Building
915 E. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070
Phone: (734) 647-5927
Fax: (734) 647-9348