The Facilities Team ensures the maintenance of the Rackham Building and handles room reservations and media support for the following spaces: Amphitheatre, Assembly Hall, Earl Lewis Room, East and West Conference Rooms, and second floor study spaces.
Who We Are
- Susan Campos, Facilities Manager
- Karen Parris, Facilities Scheduler and Events Liaison
- Dennis Williams, Senior Audio Visual Customer Service Assistant
- Use the Rackham Graduate School Scheduling System for all rooms listed above.
- Contact University Productions for the first floor Auditorium.
Open to the public Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 9:00pm. Closed on Saturdays and Sundays unless there are events scheduled in the building. Closed on Thanksgiving (Thursday and the following Friday), Christmas Day through New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), and Labor Day.
Features and Amenities
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED): Lobby, West; 4th floor, East
- Gender Neutral Restrooms: 3rd floor, East
- Personal Room: 2nd floor, West
- Eating area and vending machines: 2nd floor, East
Lost and Found
- For items lost in the Rackham Auditorium: contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other spaces: contact (734) 647-5927 or stop by the Facilities Office, Room 0510.
- During business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm), call Rackham Facilities at (734) 615-1995.
- After business hours, call Plant Operations Call Center at (734) 647-2059 or UMPD, (734) 763-1131.
0510 Rackham Building
915 E. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070
Phone: (734) 764-8572
Fax: (734) 763-6622