The Communications Team uses a variety of media to share information, resources, and opportunities with graduate students, graduate programs, campus partners, advising faculty, and applicants. We advocate for best practices in web, social media, and other digital tools to engage the Rackham community and highlight the graduate student experience. Contact us for media requests and other communications inquiries.
- Matthew Nelson, Communications Director
- Kayla Capper, Communications Specialist
- Lizzie Kassab, Photographer
- Erin Norris, Web Designer
- Elyse Rubin, Editor
- Marc Williams, Web Designer
The school is referred to as the Rackham Graduate School. The complete name, Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, should only be used for the most formal references.
The Rackham signature (logo) is used to identify events, projects, and programs sponsored or co-sponsored by Rackham. Individuals who receive funding for their projects should spell out “Rackham Graduate School” in plain text when mentioning Rackham’s support. Unauthorized use of the Rackham signature is prohibited. See University of Michigan brand guidelines.
Submissions and Consent Forms
- Submit social media content
- Submit to the Rackham #gradlife Instagram
- Submit a “Postcard from the Field”
- Apply to be a student blogger
- Photo Consent Form
3177 Rackham Building
915 E. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070
Phone: (734) 764-4400
Fax: (734) 763-6029