Student to Student Videos
- Discussion for New Graduate Students
- Discussion for New International Students
- Getting Ready for Graduate School
- Settling Into Graduate School
- Getting to Know Ann Arbor
- Advice for International Students
- Balancing Work and Life in Graduate School
- Advice for Students with Children
- Disability at Graduate School
Information Fair Representatives List
A list of campus and community organizations participating in the Fall Welcome Information Fair is available here.
The Guide to Campus and Community for Graduate and Professional Students
Contains the general rules and regulations that govern graduate study in Rackham programs.
A resource for students who seek to improve the quality of their relationships with faculty.
Rackham's guide to health and wellness resources on campus.
got stress? (PDF)
This flyer highlights campus resources available to graduate students.
This is a list of resources for graduate students who are parents of who are planning to start a family while in graduate school.
Outlines the services offered by Rackham's Graduate Student Success office.
A introduction to Rackham resources and services
Learn more about SCOR, the graduate organization dedicated to the social, cultural, and academic well being of students of color from all cultures, ethnicities, and international origins. All students are welcome.
Learn more about your student government and find out how you can get involved.
This brochure highlights the information technology resources at U-M.