If you have been diagnosed with a mental health disorder and are looking for ongoing support resources, Campus Mind Works is the resource for you. The Campus Mind Works website was created to help support U-M students manage their illness and get the most out of their college experience.
Campus Mind Works can assist you in finding tips, strategies, and tools to help you:
- Make a plan to stay healthy and manage your symptoms while in graduate school
- Connect with the resources and support services that you need, through our resource database
- Transfer your mental health care from home to campus
- Use self-care strategies in conjunction with your mental health treatment
- Access information about mental health disorders, treatments, medications, and insurance
To get started, visit the Students section of the Campus Mind Works website.
If you have a psychiatric emergency or need help right away, call Psychiatric Emergency Services at (734) 936-5900.
About the Author
Stephanie Salazar, Project Coordinator, Campus Mind Works
Published in: Health and Wellness