Skip to:

Home » Alumni and Giving » Engage & Connect » Useful Information for Alumni

Useful Information for Alumni

How can I update my contact information?

You can use the U-M Alumni Record Update Form to update your home address, business address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address.

You may also contact our office to update your information:

Rackham Graduate School
University of Michigan
915 E. Washington Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070
Telephone: (734) 764-1125
Fax: (734) 936-2848

Where can I obtain a copy of my diploma or transcript?

Contact the Registrar to request a replacement diploma or official copy of your transcript.

Where can I purchase a hood?

The Michigan Union Bookstore, located in the basement of the Michigan Union, sells hoods to graduating students, alumni, and faculty.

How can I learn more about career and placement services?

Contact the University's Career Center to learn more about current services for students and alumni.

Related University of Michigan Websites

Rackham Affiliated Units

Around Campus

Around Ann Arbor

Last updated: June 15, 2017 - 10:45am