If you have received a conditional offer of admission from the Rackham Graduate School you must submit one official transcript/academic record from the institution where you have earned or will earn a Bachelor’s degree. Students who received their degree from an institution outside of the United States must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for admission.
- These documents must reach us prior to the end of the third week of your first term
- Failure to provide an official document will prevent progress in your degree program until your official final undergraduate transcript has been received by Rackham Graduate School Admissions
- Academic action may include:
- A revocation of your admission
- A delay in reaching candidacy
- A delay in the approval for graduation
Send Your Transcript to Rackham
Rackham Graduate School
Attn: Cond Admit/UM-ID#
915 E. Washington Street
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1070
If you have been offered Conditional Admission and need to provide additional financial documents, your admission e-mail indicates the documents required and the deadline for submission. We must receive these documents within 30 days from the date of notification.
More to say? Give us your feedback!