The Dean's Office works together with faculty, staff, and students from around the campus and with other University offices to develop initiatives, define policies, and uphold the mission of the University through graduate education.
- Interim Dean
- Interim Vice-Provost for Academic Affairs – Graduate Studies
- Contact Dean Solomon
Rackham Chief of Staff
Responsible for the strategic planning, allocation and management of finance, human resource, facilities, development, information technology, communications, programming, and research. Represents the school's interests on university policy and advisory committees and task forces.
- Room: 1130
- Phone: (734) 764-4401
- Fax: (734) 615-3832
- Email: RackhamChiefofStaff@umich.edu
- Jacqueline Benczarski, Administrative Assistant
- Veretta Coleman, Administrative Assistant
- Tobias Dusette, Office Manager
- LaSonia Forte, Assistant to the Dean and Vice Provost
- Rhonda Jacobs, Executive Assistant
- Zana Kwaiser, Manager Associate Deans' Initiatives
- LaTasha Mitchell, Administrative Assistant
- Ida Faye Webster, Director of Rackham Program Review
- Mary Weigelin, Administrative Specialist
Administers awards programs including the Distinguished Faculty Achievement Awards, Distinguished University Professorships, and more.
- Room: 1120
- Phone: (734 ) 615-0255
- Fax: (734) 615-3832
- Email: email@example.com
The Rackham Board of Governors was established according to the terms of the Rackham bequest, which was accepted by the Board of Regents in September 1935. The bequest calls for the continued existence of this body. The President of the University serves as Chair of the Board and the Rackham Dean serves as Secretary. The three other members serve six-year terms. The Board itself approves the appointment of new members as vacancies arise.
The Rackham Executive Board is composed of elected faculty representatives who provide advice to the Dean regarding the operations of the Graduate School. The Executive Board’s responsibilities include oversight and authorization of academic policy and proposals for new degree and certificate programs, and decisions of Rackham faculty panels for student fellowships and awards.
Last updated: April 5, 2018 - 8:07pm